Monday, June 18, 2007

exams part 2 - final part

I'M DONE WITH EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, at least for this semester. haha.


I shall make this post about exams really short. I don't want to think about it anymore. I want to enjoy my holidays ^^


I just want to say that exams went pretty well. Passing is one thing...which i think i've achieved (not to brag...but if u want to know how well i felt the exams went, this is what you'll have to read) but to get a distinction or high distinction is another thing. keeping my fingers crossed, i'll achieve that D or HD ^^


Did I mention in "exams - part 1" that i felt so relieved after my first paper???
yup, i felt very relaxed after the first paper, human biology. It was as if i've finished my exams. I was THAT relaxed. but still, you can never be too confident. so, i became a good girl and studied...with some play time in between. tee-hee...


The ugly part is that i fell sick!! luckily it wasn't bad. sore throat, cough, cold...

Oh...oh! On friday night, I went out for an early supper. I had my dinner and my sister hasn't but i felt hungry so i followed my sister out for my early supper and her late dinner. LOL. anyway, I wasn't exactly feeling hungry, it was more like having gastric pains and i thought that eating would help. How did i get gastric pains??? it was a dumb move...

On Friday, my paper finished at around 2.30 pm. After that, I thought i'd go to the near by shopping centre to do some job hunting and also accompany a friend of mine to buy some groceries. It took much longer than expected...till 5 pm in fact. I thought i was fine, didn't feel hungry. But when i actually started cycling back home, wow...the pain was coming. I was like die...better reach home fast and eat before it gets worse. Usually it'll be fine after eating...I was in this same situation quite a few times...but nope, the pain didn't go away...

so, the whole point of me telling this is to tell you that this is my first ever full blown gastric pain experience. hehe. lame, i know. but i can't help it. I'm feeling too happy that my exams has ended...officially at 2.55pm on the 18th July 2007. tee-hee...I was very tempted to just answer all the questions and not check and just get out...but can never be too safe. I manage to recheck just before they disallowed anyone to go out of the examination room, that is 15 mins before the end time.


after that, i played badminton with my sister and a friend. hehe...refreshing.

ok...going off topic. will blog about my week sometime later.

That's all for now!
Signing off...

No comments: