Saturday, June 02, 2007

badminton

Today, 5 of my friends and I played badminton for 3 hours!! so syok... ^^

If you remembered, the last time I played badminton, I accidentally threw the racquet on to the floor and it broke. This time, the racquet slipped out of my hand again but it didn't break. Luckily...because it was one of my friend's racquet. the one that i broke belongs to the recreation centre, so it's ok to break it =P hehe...no la...they did say that breaking the racquets is not an unusual thing (a relief on my part).

I practiced my smashes and blocks with Jon. hehe...he represented his school once. so, had a 'training' session with him. so fun =D I think because we played for so long and i had a 'training' session, that is i exerted a lot of energy, i've got a headache now. well, not really a headache but my head feels heavy. oh, don't worry. i get that all the time if i'm too active. say, if i've got a full day of school and then extra activities (tuition, club meeting, etc)...all needing a lot of thinking (keke) and may be quite a bit of energy, i'll get a headache by the time i get home at night.

after that, we went out for lunch. by the way,we played from 9-12 noon. well, i took a snack because i've got curry at home. hehe ^^ although it's left overs from yesterday's lunch, it's still yummy tasting curry............the rest had their lunch.

overall, the session this morning was very nice. sweat quite a bit considering that it is winter. yeah, burnt some calories ;-)

I'll do this again in a heart beat (extend to 4 hours - LOL! - siao!).

No comments: