Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Exams - part 1

I've decided to tell how every exam has gone.

Well, yesterday was my very first major exam uni paper. I think it was the toughest paper of all my 4 other examinable papers...Human Biology. Somehow, I've always failed to score well in Biology. Proof, STPM: I scored a higher grade in my Physics paper then i did for my Biology paper and I was in a Biology class. But anyway, back to Human Biology 133 (the unit/subject is called that way). My paper was supposed to start at 9 am. Arrived in Uni at about 8.40 am and by the time I manage to find the rooms, it was already 8.50. It took me quite a while to get there partly because I bumped into another person who was heading to the same place, doing the same paper and (I don't want to sound evil) she has muscle dystrophy so she can't walk properly...she had to take breaks...quite 'ke lian' also la...she didn't know where was the building and I decided to walk her there. But she was also understanding. When the building was in sight, she said that she'll be able to find her way and I could go off. I think she knew that I was getting anxious...I think she feels the same way too. hehe. In the end, the examiners made us wait even longer outside the exam rooms. So, we started at 9.15 am.

The paper went pretty ok but I would have liked to perform better (obviously). The 'pretty ok' part was meaning that i won't fail and the 'I would have liked to perform better' part was suppose to mean that i left out a few questions and I couldn't recall many things and thus being uncertain of the answers. Oh well, what has passed has passed. I shall now concentrate on the next paper which is Chemistry 123 on Wednesday night...yes, NIGHT...and also Human Biology 133 PRACTICAL the following day.

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention before the Human biology paper...My hands were sweating profusely! hehe. And the interesting part is that i don't think my hands stopped sweating till........i think before i slept. The lesson learnt is that I would have to bring in a handkerchief with me for the next paper otherwise I'll be rubbing my hands against my jeans several times. LOL!

Now to help other people who are also taking exams or just plain stressing out (but specifically for those who are sitting for exams) to DEstress. hehe...Sanji sent me this sms...it goes like:-


When you are feeling stressed
and about to break down
just remember
STRESSED
spelt backwards is
DESSERTS!
So, exams are just a piece of cake!!
^^
Ain't it cute....! hehehehehehe.
well, wish everyone all the best! whether it being examinations or applications into universities or just plain stress from the work place/relationships/everyday life.

No comments: