Wednesday, January 09, 2008

a wee bit bored...

I'm at my parent's office now. Not doing work because I was told not to. Actually because I can't do anything...not just yet. Let's just say that we've got some technical difficulties here. So, instead of staring into a blank screen or daydreaming, I've decided to access the internet and update my blog!

Yesterday I had another "episode" of my hay fever. But it was one of the worse compared to the other times since I came back from Perth. Not only did my nose drip, it was also stuck! So, imagine...you can't stop mucous from dripping out or at least prevent it for a moment to giv you enough time to get a piece of tissue or go to the sink because you can't suck in air through your nose! Then there's the watery eyes and feeling lethargic. I wasn't having a fever so it wasn't a flu. Other times, I would just have that runny nose and watery eyes but this time I had 2 added symptoms.

Usually, taking a nap helps heaps...almost a cure! but no...i took 2 naps yesterday and the runny nose didn't stop! It got worse in fact! Sneezing 4 times in a row, sometimes 5! that just sucks...=S

I've been getting a lot of these "episodes" since i touch down in the airport early December. Almost everyday and that includes the day my family went to KL for a holiday! That ruins everything but fortunately that time wasn't a serious case. I'm blaming it on the amount of dust in the air...!!! My mom mentioned once, "so, you'll be applying for PR for health reasons??" HAHA!! probably so! it's a valid reason, okay...

Oh well, I think I'd better check whether the technical problem has been solved...and get back to work.

Take care everyone!

No comments: