Friday, January 11, 2008

The 'hermana' nemesis.

Greetings earthlings.

Right.

Don't worry. I'm no alien. I'm a sister.

YAN HUA'S SISTER(yes, yes! Let her be known to the world wide web! Now everyone knows. Mission 1 of the great nemesis is complete: introducing the nemesis. How classic.)

Probably more commonly known as Yams. Disclaimer: thou shall not associate me with yam in any way whatsoever.

Yes, sisters. You may think, "Oh, another Yanny! This should be interesting," or something similar.

If you did think that, you're wrong. Terribly wrong.

You see, though our eccentric wavelengths may flow the same, side by side, we are indeed - personality-wise - very different. Now, wouldn't my sister agree? [Forces sister to nod]

Anyway, I shall not turn you into a cow chewing on hay - bored and in turn making me a morbid person. Let's amuse with some pictures. Oh, just one picture, really.



Shooting video games enthusiasts might like this ("DIE DIE DIE!!!"). Just an assumption based on Charlie And The Chocolate Factory movie. After all, pictures do paint a thousand words. And assumptions.


Well, that was taken after getting off the car to the Inner Wheel party my sister mentioned earlier...before we moved on to create more havoc by ruining songs to fit the theme of sleepiness.


Congratulations! You have completed the opening section of "The Hermana Nemesis". I would have to go now before the great Queen O' This Great Blog finds me and puts me in a rotton cellar to rot and die with rotton bananas and dying rats in a rotton sewer. Evil. Pure...evil. 'Til next time, if I'm lucky enough.


~Yams~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

please excuse my beloved sister for she is a lil bit bonkers in her hard disk.

~luckystar~ said...

omg which sis is this?? haha..

Anonymous said...

haha...younger

Anonymous said...

you think the older would do this??? oh nooooo.....

Anonymous said...

eh...wahlau...judged without the chance to defend...