Thursday, November 29, 2007

my watch

bye bye my ever so faithful watch. it has met it's end of it's life...i don't mean that the battery died. if so, i wouldn't be so sad because for that situation, it can be fixed easily - just change the batteries la...aiyo...

anyways, my watch met it's doom one faithful day after work. if i remember correctly, it was a wednesday evening last week(how thoughtful of my watch to end it's life after the period I need it most). I came home and i took off my watch. then the strap came off. I thought,"oh! it's ok...it can be put back". Then, when i tried to fix it, the part where it holds the strap in place just broke off...more like it fell off. Then I thought, "oh man...I can't save it this time. oh no...I can't wear it anymore!"

well, there goes my watch...my beloved watch. I've been using the same watch for the past 10+ years!!!! 10 I tell you!!! That same watch...through thick and thin...all through Standard 4 till first year of uni...AND to think that I changed it's strap once and the batteries twice ( if i'm not mistaken) sigh...i'll have to get new one now.


can you see at the bottom right hand it's body...it's like it's left leg got amputated :-(

Surviving without a watch for the past week! booyah! an achievement... waiting to go back to Ipoh to buy one ;-)

No comments: