Friday, November 02, 2007

FAIL!

ARGH!!! terrible week!!!!!!!!
I failed in so many things!!!!
failed my driving test
fail 2 papers
failed to abide by the traffic rules
etc...
will not mention anymore...too saddening
hehehehehe

Gotcha! I can so imagine my parents' eyes opening wide and having the urge to pick up the phone to call me. LOL!

The truth is..................

I only failed my driving test which I took on the 31st Oct morning. Did a few mistakes. The testers here are so much better/fair than the ones in Malaysia or shall I just say Ipoh. Although their strict, you know that there's a standard that must be met to actually get your lisence. It's good! In Ipoh, you can *ahem* bribe the testers to ensure that you will pass. I was told by a friend that her tester actually slept in the car the whole way through her test! By the way, she passed. That's so unfair, hey! But then, good on her cause she actually did well.
My mistakes:-
  1. Did not look back while reversing (quite a lot of marks were deducted as I reversed alot)
  2. Did not look at my blind spot when the lanes were merging (I didn't see/there actually wasn't any marks on the road showing that the lanes were merging)
  3. and I didn't follow instruction - missed a turning (well, more like I didn't understand what the fellar was telling me to do!)

Other than those mistakes, I did well ^^ I failed by one mark...that makes it more frustrating. And it's so painful to the wallet to pay for another test...$71.80. SIGH....

The other thing that is true is that I(more like a group of us) failed to abide by the traffic rules. It happened on a Tuesday night. It was already dark and we (Lawrence-the driver, Da Yong, Derek, Fei, Xin Ying and me) were heading home from a game of badminton. Now, it is illegal to travel in a 5 seater car with 6 people inside. If caught, we could be fined $250. Along the way, we saw light flashing. It was a road block! "Oh no!" we thought. All the cursing starting to come out...just joking...there was no cursing what-so-ever ^^ Lawrence then said, "someone quickly hide!" Then another person blurted out saying to jump out of the car. Now, if you're the kind of person who can think under pressure, you'd know that that is a stupid idea since the police would suspect something. Anyway, one person at the back seat actually opened the door. Names shall not be mentioned but you can go ask the person if you know any of them who actually opened the door. And you know, as you open the door, the car lights on the inside lit. So, there's a possibility that the police/people outside saw the insides of the car...thus, knowing that there are 4 people in the back seat. Boy, was that an adrenaline rush! But all was well, it was just a breath test and Lawrence tried very hard to stick his head out of his window so that the police would not need to peak inside. After everything ended, we all had a good laugh about it. ^^

About failing tests...I didn't fail any one of them. But I did do not as good as I would like to in some of them. Some were really good. Whatever it is...it is the end result that counts ;-)

Ok. that's all for this week. If I remember something else, I'll be sure to blog about it (if it's interesting enough to tell the world. hehe)

till next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although they're strict, you know that there's a standard that must be met to actually get your licence.

Dude, check your English. Hehehehe..

Speaking of results...ah, nevermind. =]