Wednesday, October 03, 2007

OCTOBER

It's already October!!!

WOW!!!!

almost the end of the year..................

how time flies......................

that was cliché (hmm...)

anyway, october seems to be a month of mixed feelings and i think this feeling of joy mixed with dread would be more extreme further towards the end of the year.

you know why????

I'll tell you anyway. hehehehe...
  1. my brother is turning 19!!! oops...am i allowed to announce to the world? keke. and for the first time, i'm can afford to buy a present for him with my own "hard earned money". I shared with my older sister. I'm so excited about the present. I really really hope that he'd love it.

  2. I'M GOING HOME TO MALAYSIA SOON!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! Something to really look forward to. It's not like I'm super duper homesick (I don't know why exactly I'm not =S) but the thought of bullying my younger sister, hugging my parents, living in the comfort of my own home which i grew up in for 20 years of my life, eating authentic Ipoh/hawker food, seeing old school friends, etc, is just......wow. COUNTDOWN = 68 DAYS!

  3. the negative part of "October" is that exams are drawing very near. Got loads of tests due, and finals are coming! It's not really a negative feeling though...nothing can beat the dreadful feeling of STPM drawing nearer (glad that's over).

Well, there you have it. October.

Picture:

Can't wait to sit on the couch at home and just laze about...i miss that couch =(

i miss sleeping on it.

but of course in this picture, i wasn't sleeping ^^

1 comment:

Whei Yeap said...

ehh...somehow u took away one of my blog topic!!!hahha...i was about 2 say tat oso...LOLZ....