Monday, September 24, 2007

Work work work.....

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Presenting WORK!

I am currently working at 2 places.

My first job offer was at Perth Convention Exhibition Centre and at that time, even though it wasn't really the job that i wanted, i was willing to take any job offer that fall on my lap. If you've been reading my blog, you'd know that i promised to post a picture of myself in my uniform. And therefore, you'll know that this post is very much overdue as well...hehehe.

Me in the staff changing room at the convention centre in my uniform. sorry ah...picture blur cause it's from my phone camera and it's sort of my first time taking a self-picture using my phone.

My second job offer was at Sizzler Restaurant. Well, it's something like Ye Old English but the favourite in the restaurant is their buffet salad bar (which also comes with free flow of desserts...yyuuuummmmmm.......). Sizzler is a really nice place to work cause you'll never be bored! It is so busy that you won't have anytime to go to the loo! but you are allowed...they can't stop you when nature calls...obviously...Besides, it's really close to my house ie. 10 min bicycle ride/less than a 5 min drive. It's the job that I wanted and so I took the offer and ended up working at 2 different places.

Me on my...2nd training shift, i think. picture courtesy of Kimberly Chia. People said that i look smart...chewah...perasan! HAHAHAHA! :-P

Now, this is me in my home bathroom after work...see...the shirt all tucked out, hair falling apart, no apron on...

Yup, that's work.

BUT.....

The most satisfying thing is to see this thing --------->>>

----------->>>>>>>>>>>

TA-DA!!! My first pay summary!!! muahahahahahaha!!!

looking at the amount of money rolling in. wah....the feeling of earning your own money...quite syok.

OK la. that's all about work...at the moment. I'm sure I've got more interesting stories to tell as I gain more experience ;-)

3 comments:

~luckystar~ said...

woo!! chunted ya..haha..
finally someone decided to blog..haha..

Anonymous said...

weh, Jia....it's not like i abandon my blog totally k...

Whei Yeap said...

wohoo...nice...the best part is still ur 1st pay slip...hahha..so u kno wat to do when u c me in december lar k..hahha..n yea...u do look quite smart in ur uniform...hahha..givs me the "lady-head" feeling...lolz!!!