Friday, March 28, 2008

interesting recipe

Yellow!

First of all, sorry for abandoning my blog for so long. I'm getting really lazy lately...hehehehe

Anyway, yesterday I went to the uni library to do some studying and a coursemate joined me (or vice versa). We were talking about some random things and she told me that her family makes yoghurt at home, in Kenya! I was like "wow, so cool!"

It's really simple.

All you need is a tablespoon of yoghurt (from a previous batch, bought or made) and about 1.5 liters of fresh milk.

Heat the milk but don't bring it to a boil. Cool it a wee bit and then add the yoghurt and keep it in the refridgerator overnight.

ta-da! homemade yoghurt. easy, hey?

2 comments:

Whei Yeap said...

Happy Birthday Hua...hehehe...all the best in ur exams...take care~~

Jen said...

Girl! I miss u loads... Anyway, re that yogurt recipe, yeah, my mommy n daddy have been doing it for a few years la. Haha. :p