Monday, February 04, 2008

I better update my blog

At the rate I'm updating my own blog, this is not going to be my blog! I mean, my sister seems to be doing the updating for me. It's very nice for her to do that...but...it would appear to be more of her blog than mine. NO! that cannot be!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!




So here goes. Finally a post from me.

As you can see from the pictures posted by my beloved hermana, I've been busy. Right. All my free time was spent on watching the black box in the living room a.k.a. the television instead of updating my blog.

It just hit me that Chinese New Year is so near and it also means that the time for my to go back to Perth is drawing nearer as well! Time is running out! I've still got some more shopping to do! Actually, there are not so many things to buy and do, the problem is that to get those items, I've to visit a few different places. Everytime I think of going to different places to buy only 1 or 2 items, I start to feel lazy.

ankle socks - any shopping mall

hiong peng - biscuit shop in town

software - Yik Foong shopping mall

shuttlecocks - sports store

vacuum bag - pasar malam

teeth check-up - dentist

Did i miss anything else?

SO MANY THINGS!!!



wait. Why am i panicking anyway???







tak tau...







WWWEEEIIIRRRDDDDOOOoooooooo..........

do di do do
no worries ^_^
Just relax...and laze around...
a step at a time
no problems
this cat is the perfect example of lazing around (excluding the beer bottle)








by the way, this cat is cute...


alright!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

No comments: