Tuesday, December 04, 2007

going back to malaysia

wow...it's already 4th of December 2007. Firstly, it's almost the end of the year. Secondly, I'm done with my first year studies. Thirdly, I'm going back to malaysia after 9 months staying in Perth, being independent in a foreign country and so far away from home.

I've mixed feelings, to be honest.
I'm happy that I'm going back to Malaysia, my home country. Back to see my parents, back to see my siblings and other relatives, back to good old home cooked food, back to my beloved bed, back to hugging my beloved bolster, back to meet up with former school mates...the nostalgia, man! (I'm not making myself sound old, am I?)
I'm also feeling sad because for the past 9 months, you've also come to love the people here, the place you live which has become home. Basically, I've grown accustom to everything here and it's hard to leave all that for the next 2 months.

Oh well, that's life I suppose. Come to think of it, I can't imagine how some people/families who moves back and forth their whole life without really settling down in one place - nomads. They would have never experienced HOME. Quite sad actually.

By the way, I've got 5 more days till I sing, "I'm leaving, on a jet plane...". So, any requests from Australia? Please be reasonable, k? Afterall, I've got luggage weight limit which is 20kg and I'm occupying 15kgs!!! I don't care! I'm booking that 75% of the allowed weight! One more thing, priority is given to relatives ^^


WWEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mum: She didn't mention money!!(referring to your last paragraph)

Oh, she wants those sour-sweet candy(so do I).

Dad wants...er, he says "something. What is their suggestion?" So, your call.

I want anything. But you must get me something or else I won't talk to you the whole two months you'll be here. Anything except keychains and pencil boxes, please. =P

Ah ko has internet and his own computer. Let him request by himself! Hmph.

Gee, I was darn quick at responding to this. =D