Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stupid phone...*grr...*

I realised that my phone was acting-up only later in the afternoon today...but it was already too late.
No wonder my phone was awfully quiet.
My phone became "stupid" as of yesterday night, i think. I was suppose to go early to uni to help out at the passion booth (part of orientation) and then go for class at 2. But my sister reminded me that i had to stay at home in the morning to wait for a registered mail from my parents... *whispering* it contains the bank draft for my tuition fees and the fees is due on the 3rd. so very important to wait for the mail. *whispering end*
Anyway, to make a connection, I had to tell my neighbour who was also planning to go early to uni with me that I can't make it anymore. Tried to send a message but it failed. Then i forgot about it. I also tried to check my credit balance which means that I had to access the browser on my phone but that failed too. I was thinking, "may be the line was terrible. will just try another time."
Ok. That's incident 1. Next incident was this afternoon. I went to a nearby shopping centre and I wanted to call my sister. Dialled the number, there was no sound for a long time and suddenly a high pitched tone. I tried calling like 3 times. Then I gave up thinking that she offed her phone because she was working or something and instead, tried messaging her. The message failed to send again. Tried again but to no avail.
Then, I was late for a practical. Usually, my classmate would be messaging or calling me by the time class starts. But.....yup, you've guessed it. No sound from my phone. Then it hit me! My phone has gone 'cuckoo'!!!!!!
To prove my theory, I tried calling my classmate who was with me at that time. She also tried to call me. We both came up with the same results...no ringing tone. Using that friend's phone, i messaged my sister complaining to her and also saying something else more substantial. I was using my friend's credit...hehehe.
In the end, i just had to restart my phone. alamak......the frustration my phone created me to have...And the amazing thing was I received like 8 messages right after I restarted my phone!!! Plus, it was during lecture...luckily my phone was already on silent *phew*. So, imagine la...buzz buzz...buzz buzz.....buzz buzz...for 8 times!!! paiseh man........
Anyway, glad to have my phone back to normal. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. If it does, hopefully I remember how to deal with it!!!! I feel so dumb...because my phone 'merajuk' before...*blush*

No comments: